JOSE LIMA'S CASAMAYA IN HOLBOX, has been ren ovated and made into a 7 room small hotel.
We have 7 rooms with different bed arrangements:
- 2 Rooms with double, matrimonial, bed
- 2 Rooms with a double bed and a single bed
- 2 Rooms with 2 beds matrimonial
- Room (Honeymoon room) with a king size bed.
The house is inside town and on the NORTH BEACH so you will be able to see fishermen go out to fish and come back in the afternoon with their catch.
On our gardens we have coconut palms and we have placed garden furniture so you can have meals outside, also we have beach chairs and hammocks for your pleasure.
All rooms have:
- Air conditioning equipement and roof fans.
- Complete tile baths, hot and cold water.
- Cable t.v.
- Good quality beds and we have decorated them with mexican and mayan art.
We can add cots or hammocks for youngsters, or children at no extra cost.
A Cultural Oasis
We have gathered for our guests books and paintings, about
- MAYA CULTURE,
- MEXICAN HISTORY,
- MEXICAN ARQUITECTURE
The casamaya, is inside town so you can walk to nearby restaurants, bars and stores.There are convenience stores in town where you can buy fresh fruits and cold drinks and beer.
A nice pastime is to go to the town square in the evening to see the children and young people play and have fun.